PBG is working with an industry trade group looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to support their Legal Department. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of administrative experience at an AmLaw 100 firm; excellent organizational, oral and written skills; demonstrated skill working in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn and incorporate new technologies and applications.
Specific Job duties and responsibilities include:
· Prepare correspondence, briefs, memoranda, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents as directed by lawyers in the Legal Department.
· Perform admin tasks and services such as arranging meetings, hotel and travel, and assisting with reimbursement requests, copying, filing, phone coverage, and other services as requested.
· Assist with preparation of the annual Law Department budget and associated documents and monitor spending against the budget throughout the year. Assist in managing outside counsel fee agreements. Coordinate and ensure prompt and accurate payment of and accounting for Legal Department expenses.
· Organize, update and maintain Law Department files.
· Provide administrative and secretarial support in connection with meetings and activities of the Boards of Directors as well as other committees and/or its subsidiaries.
· Under the supervision of the Corporate Secretary, maintain corporate files. Prepare corporate filings, such as those required by state corporate and tax agencies.
· Other duties as assigned.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who performs at a high level and has the ability to work independently and is willing to take initiative. Knowledge of legal proceedings, including litigation and regulatory proceedings is also required.
Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested candidates should apply for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com